Easy recipes, delicious cocktails, and travel recommendations for the adventurous adult.
Every day is a party with The Thirsty Feast!
When I think about Christmas recipes, I think about ham, drinks, and appetizers. Also, Christmas morning breakfast
- Christmas Wreath Cheese Ball Recipe
- Baked Goat Cheese Cranberry Appetizer – Fancy but Easy!
- Easy Brunch and Breakfast Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Easy Christmas Sangria Recipe with Red Wine
- Easy Asparagus Egg Bake with Mushroom and Swiss Cheese
- Easy Orange Honey Ham – Perfect for Christmas or Easter
- Double Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Jalapeño Cream Cheese Appetizer
Most Popular Recipes
These easy recipes have been shared thousands of times because they are delicious!
- Potato Kielbasa Soup Recipe (Cheesy Sausage Soup)
- Antipasto Skewers – Easy Italian Appetizer Recipe
- Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe
- One Pot Spicy Sausage Pasta
- Easy Muffin Recipe – Muffins Filled with Jam
- Easy Green Onion Dip Recipe – Creamy and Homemade
- Creamy Chicken Tagliatelle
- Best Homemade Apple Pie Filling Recipe without Cornstarch
Easy Cocktail Recipes
If you’re looking for simple cocktail recipes that taste as good as they look, you have come to the right place.
FIND A RECIPE !
Everyone’s favorite food group – appetizers!
Whether you’re looking for game day dips or cheesy finger food, we have it all.
See more appetizer recipes →
Most Recent Recipes
This website was started in 2013 and over the years we have made a lot of cocktails and food!
These are the newest and most recently updated recipes on The Thirsty Feast.
- Easy Frito Corn Salad Recipe – Potluck Side Dish
- Best Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe – Easy to Make!
- Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- The Best Slow Cooker Bean Dip Recipe with Cheese
- How to Make the Best Bacon Jam Recipe
- Easy Creamy Whipped Feta Dip Recipe
- How To Make Candied Ginger
- Sparkling Honey Rye Whiskey Cocktail
Whether you’re looking for dinner, lunch, or just something hearty to fill your stomach, these easy recipes are the place to start.
See more dinner recipes →
Some of our favorite places to visit across the globe. In these guides, you will find activity and restaurant recommendations, plus some of my favorite photos from these trips.
Soups, stews, chowders, and chilis galore – my collection of soup recipes has something for everyone.
See more soup recipes →
These recipes are perfect for anyone looking to make homemade condiments.
See more condiment recipes →
FIND A RECIPE !