Jenny Bullistron is a self-taught home cook and a former bartender. She lives in a weird suburb of Chicago, but dreams of moving to a smaller place with more grass, green space, and clean air. If she could grow her own fruit and vegetables, she would be living her dream life.
She goes by Jenny B, but you may call her Jenny.
Where can you find Jenny’s other work?
If you want to see Jenny in action, she has done several live demonstrations for Red Gold Tomatoes on ABC7’s Windy City Live, one of Chicago’s most popular day-time talk shows.
Jenny also was the winner of the inaugural Maker’s Mark Julep Off.
She has traveled across the United States and Europe as the guest of multiple brands and tourism boards:
- Morgan County, GA
- Sicily, Italy for Sicilia DOC
- Barcelona, Spain, Berlin, Germany, and New York City for Miele
- Bentonville, AR for Visit Bentonville
- Sacramento Valley for Muir Glen Tomatoes
- Kohler, WI for Kohler and Destination Kohler
- Traverse City, MI for Traverse City Tourism
- Orlando, FL for Cheerios
- and more!
Jenny’s photography has been featured on Grandbaby Cakes – check out these travel guides with her photos: Austin Ultimate Travel Guide, Austin Taco Crawl, Georgia on My Mind, and Best Restaurants in Charleston. She has also produced original photography for Rodelle‘s recipe database.
What will you find at The Thirsty Feast?
Why is the URL honeyandbirch and not thethirstyfeast?
When Jenny started her website, she envisioned it as a home for from-scratch recipes and craft tutorials. Eventually, her content and recipes geared more towards entertaining and cocktails and it was time for a rebrand. Instead of erasing Honey and Birch, she decided to put The Thirsty Feast under the Honey and Birch umbrella, with her other companies.
Can I share your recipe/image/post on my site, print publication, online publication, Facebook page, etc.?
Thanks!! We are glad you like our content. 🙂 We would love you to share our work, but ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do not copy the recipe ingredients/directions and repost it anywhere.
- Link back to the original recipe on my site.
- You may use one image from the recipe with a credit link to the original web address and the recipe you are referencing.
- You may not include any of my content and subsequently charge others for its use.
If you follow these guidelines, there’s no need to ask for permission to use our recipes and photos.
If you want to use my images or content in another way, please inquire by emailing jenny [at] honeyandbirch.com.
Please come back often and join us at The Thirsty Feast for recipes and travel guides. And thank you for wanting to know a little bit more about Jenny.