This weekend, I was really feeling autumn. First, I busted out my grey knit hat and went to a college football game. Well technically, I was an adult “chaperone” for a bus load of Nebraska fans heading to Northwestern University to watch the game. But at the last minute I was able to get a ticket and the seats were Amazing. 50 yard line right at the field. Made freezing my booty off totally worth it.
Then I tested out a few baked apple recipes – coming soon! My home smells of apples, cinnamon and nutmeg right now and its not thanks to an airwick or a candle. It’s kind of awesome.
And I watched my neighbor rake leaves. 🙂 I will help next time.
So today, I decided that instead of doing my usual 8 great post, I would share a special round-up of fall soup recipes. I’ve rounded up 20 fall soup recipes perfect for warming you up after a football game or an afternoon of leaf raking.
20 Fall Soup Recipes
1. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – Honey and Birch
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup – Chef in Training
3. Butternut Squash Soup – It Bakes Me Happy
4. Chicken Pot Pie Soup – Shugary Sweets
5. Beef Mushroom Barley Soup – Honey and Birch
6. Thai Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup – The Wanderlust Kitchen
7. Creamy Vegetable and Gnocchi Soup – Food, Family & Finds
8. Roasted Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup – Two Peas and Their Pod
9. Minestrone Soup – Culinary Ginger
10. Brie and Cheddar Apple Brie Soup – Half Baked Harvest
11. Chicken Bisque Soup – Will Cook For Smiles
12. Creamy Pumpkin Soup – The Comfort of Cooking
13. Sausage and Kale Soup – A Spicy Perspective
14. Three Bean Chili – Spicy Southern Kitchen
15. Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder – Life Made Simple
16. Herbed Acorn Squash Bisque – Produce on Parade
17. Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup – Eclectic Recipes
18. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – The Domestic Curator
19. Easy Sweet Potato Apple Turkey Chili – Oh, Sweet Basil
20. Creamy Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup – Wine and Glue
Thanks for checking out today’s 20 fall soup recipes post! Do you have a favorite soup recipe I missed? Leave a link in the comments.