Deviled egg dip is perfect for using up extra hard boiled eggs. It’s a chunky dip and a great addition to your Easter and holiday party menu.
This deviled egg dip first made an appearance on my blog back in 2014 in a holiday entertaining post. It is such a fantastic recipe that I thought it deserved it’s own home.
This dip is the perfect way to use up those leftover Easter eggs. Forget about egg salad – deviled egg dip is where it’s at. Also, this easy recipe makes a smaller amount than many dip recipes – I would say enough for 4-6 people.
Go ahead, double it and say goodbye to 14 Easter eggs.
Hot to Make Deviled Egg Dip
This is one of those quick dip recipes that is perfect for parties and summer barbecues. All of the ingredients get mixed into a bowl, garnished and served.
My mom helped with all of the chopping when I made this last time. She remarked, as we were mixing up the dip, that she didn’t think there would be enough of the liquidy dip part.
Don’t be fooled as she was – as you start mixing, it will all come together and you will be left with a chunky and delicious deviled egg dip.
Save a little diced green onion for garnish and sprinkle some extra paprika on top.
My Hungarian blood is saying “MORE PAPRIKA!” but don’t listen to it. Unless you are also a Hungarian and then give in.
Looking for more egg recipes:
- Deviled Egg BLT Sandwich
- Egg White Bacon Cheese Stuffed Biscuits
- Caprese Baked Eggs
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Baked Scotch Eggs
Did you make this recipe? Tag @thethirstyfeast on IG!
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6-7 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Extra paprika for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, ground mustard, olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, paprika and kosher salt. Stir in the diced eggs and green onions. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- When it is time to serve, sprinkle additional paprika on top of dip. Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 281mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Looking for more dip recipes?
Try my hot pimento cheese dip
or my easy green onion dip.