These egg white bacon cheese stuffed biscuits are delicious and so easy to make! They are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings.
Thank you to Phil’s Fresh Eggs for sponsoring today’s conversation. My love of their cage-free eggs and all opinions are my own.
I try to eat breakfast every day but sometimes it just doesn’t happen. If I wake up late or have a big day ahead of me, I skip the first meal.
I’ve heard multiple times that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I’m making an effort to eat it more often.
To make it easier for me, I have been coming up with some easy breakfast recipes, like these egg white bacon cheese stuffed biscuits.
You can cook the egg whites and bacon the night before and pop these breakfast biscuits in the oven while you’re getting ready for the day.
This year I have been working with Phil’s Fresh Eggs to create some delicious egg recipes. For these stuffed biscuits, I used the Phil’s Organic Liquid Egg Whites which are Certified Organic by MOSA.
I love using egg whites instead of whole eggs. They’re free from cholesterol, fat and trans fat, carbohydrates, artificial colors, preservatives. They can even be frozen and whipped for baking.
We use a surprising amount of egg whites in our house and you can bet Phil’s Fresh Eggs are our egg whites of choice.
Egg White Bacon Cheese Stuffed Biscuits
These stuffed breakfast biscuits are so easy to make and full of your favorite breakfast foods!
You can use homemade biscuits, of course, but to save time I went the refrigerated biscuit route. Keep a few tubes in your refrigerator so you are ready when the biscuit craving comes.
Use a sharp knife to carefully make a hole in the center of each biscuit. Stuff the cooked egg whites, bacon and cheese into the hole and sprinkle some chopped chives in the center.
Place all of the stuffed biscuits on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven. Twenty minutes later, breakfast will be ready!
- 1 (16 ounce) can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites, cooked
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped chives
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open the can of refrigerated biscuits and separate them. Use a sharp knife to cut a deep hole in the biscuit from the side.
- Stuff each biscuit with 1 tablespoon egg whites, 1 tablespoon bacon, 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese and some chopped chives.
- Use your fingers to close and seal the biscuits. Place the stuffed biscuits on the baking sheet and put the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 9g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 1/21/2019
Visit Phil’s Fresh Eggs on Facebook for more great egg recipes and ideas!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Phil’s Fresh Eggs.
Check out my other recipes using Phil’s Fresh Eggs!