Enjoy the flavors of fall all year round with one of these pumpkin pie milkshakes! Top yours with whipped cream and some graham cracker crumbs for the perfect treat!
I followed that by a delightful Nutella Ferrer rocher milkshake that is sure to knock your socks off.
And now it’s time to embrace all of the flavors of autumn.
I don’t know about you, but pumpkin pie screams fall to me. I start dreaming about it when people begin talking about pumpkin spice lattes and once Thanksgiving gets nearer… well, it’s all over from there.
There is no stopping me from starting with dessert on Thanksgiving day.
I know, I know – it sounds like I have a slight addiction. But pumpkin pie season only lasts for a few weeks and you need to take advantage of it.
I thought about starting this pumpkin pie milkshake with a slice of pumpkin pie. That would be delicious, but if I have a slice of pie chances are I am going to eat just that slice of pie.
With that in mind, I set out to create a delicious fall milkshake that you could whip up at any time of year, should a pumpkin pie craving appear.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
Start with your favorite brand of vanilla ice cream. Add that to the jar of your blender, followed by your pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice mix and milk.
If you have leftover pumpkin puree from any fall recipes, this is a great way to use it up!
Blend that well until the shake is smooth. Then, turn off your blender and slowly mix in the graham cracker crumbs into your shake with a spatula.
Pour the shake into glasses, top with whipped cream and sprinkle extra crumbs on top.
Need more pumpkin flavored goodies? Try these:
Want to make your own pumpkin puree? Try this homemade pumpkin puree recipe.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- additional graham cracker crumbs
- In a blender jar, combine the ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs with a spatula. Pour into glasses and top with garnishes.
- Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black
- General Store by Gibson Embossed Glass 12 oz Milk Shake Glass (4 Pack), Clear
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 485 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 293mg Carbohydrates: 65g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 37g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 12g