A quick bacon brie apple crostini recipe – creamy brie, crumbled bacon, and sweet apples topped with maple syrup on crispy crostini.
Apples and cheese are delicious when paired together. I often snack on red apple slices and sharp cheddar cheese – don’t knock it till you try it!
If you’re like me and love the apple/cheese combo, then these bacon brie apple crostini need to make their way onto your next party menu. Crostini are easy to make, which makes them perfect for celebrations.
The combo of apples, brie, and bacon is mouthwatering. Dribble some maple syrup on top and you have a flavorful little bite – the perfect easy appetizer.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How to make bacon brie apple crostini
Begin by preheating your oven – the first step of any recipe that is spending some time in the oven. Then slice up a baguette into 1/4″ slices. There is no need to use a ruler; if the pieces are a little bigger or smaller, it’s all good.
Slice a wheel of brie into pieces and place 2 slices onto each piece of bread. Lay all of the bread and brie onto a sheet pan and place it in the oven for 6-8 minutes (until the brie is bubbly!).
While the crostini are baking, cook a few slices of bacon and crumble them once they are done
After removing the pan from the oven, top each crostini with 2 apple slices and crumbled bacon. Drizzle maple syrup on top and you’re ready to serve!
What do I need to make crostini
There are several items that will make preparing a tray of bacon brie apple crostini easier.
- Sharp bread knife – makes cutting crusty bread so much easier.
- Sturdy sheet pan – the literal base of all great crostini recipes..
- Does your brie have a hard rind? Cut the rind off of the brie before slicing. If the cheese is too soft, wrap up the brie wheel and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. Cut the rind off immediately upon removing it from the freezer.
- Use a variety of apples. For example, use 1 Red Delicious and 1 Granny Smith for a more colorful spread!
Looking for more crostini recipes?
- 1 small baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 8 oz brie, sliced
- 2 apples, sliced
- 6 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- maple syrup for drizzling
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the baguette slices on the baking sheet, spacing them out. You may need to do this in batches. Put 1-2 pieces of brie cheese on each slice. Cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until the brie is bubbly and the bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and top with an apple slice and crumbled bacon. Drizzle maple syrup on top just before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 189mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g