Chocolate chip granola frozen yogurt bark made with non-fat Greek yogurt and honey – the perfect quick snack or breakfast! Whip up a batch and keep it in your freezer.
Every time I go to the grocery store, I walk down the snack aisle and get cravings. For fruit roll-ups, fruit snacks and granola bars. I used to get so excited when my mom would put them in my lunch when I was a kid.
It was a surprise each day – in a way I’m glad I didn’t pay attention when she made my lunch each morning. I’m also glad she made my lunch and didn’t just give me lunch money. Happy memories.
Back to the snack aisle. And the granola bars. Back when I was a kid there were 2 or 3 options. You could get chocolate chip granola bars, honey and nut bars and probably another one. I only paid attention to the first two because I loved them.
Now I buy a box and eat it for dinner. Bad, bad habit but they are totally kid sized portions and I am an adult. Also, the snack aisle has about 20 more varieties than I remember and it’s overwhelming. When feeling ‘whelmed, eat a granola bar.
One of the newer varieties I saw the other day had a yogurt bottom. Ummm… YUM.
I tried to make homemade yogurt-y granola bars and failed miserably. I will attempt again but in the meantime, I have this awesome snack instead.
Chocolate Chip Granola Frozen Yogurt Bark
Last summer, I made yummy berry filled frozen yogurt bark and I used that as my guide for this chocolate chip granola frozen yogurt bark.
It’s a little messy as it melts, so break it and eat it fast. You are going to want to anyway, because it’s delicious.
You can use any granola that you want – you can make your own (use my pumpkin spice granola!) or store-bought. Flavored granolas will change the taste a little bit – experiment and make a bunch of batches to see which you like the best!
Chocolate chip granola frozen yogurt bark made with non-fat Greek yogurt and honey - the perfect quick snack or breakfast! Whip up a batch and keep it in your freezer.
- 3 cups non-fat sugar free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips (separated)
- 1 cup granola
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and honey until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Pour the yogurt mixture over the cookie sheet, smoothing with your spatula until the layer is even. Evenly distribute the remaining chocolate chips and the granola over the top of the yogurt mixture.
- Put the baking sheet in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours. Break into large pieces to serve. Serve cold and keep in the freezer or on ice.
More frozen yogurt bark:
Looking for more snacks?