This red white and blue cheesecake parfait recipe is the perfect dessert for Memorial Day, Labor Day and Fourth of July parties! They are easy to make, full of fresh fruit and delicious!
Have I ever told you about my sweet tooth? I love sweets and desserts so much that we have a shopping “rule” not to buy desserts of any kind at the store anymore.
Luckily, this doesn’t preclude me from making desserts at home!
And if I’m out with the girls for dinner… well, that’s the perfect excuse to save a little dessert room, don’t you think?
While cakes, cookies and cheesecake are my favorites, I can’t bare to turn the oven on when warm weather arrives. No-bake desserts are the answer to that problem and I love making them.
This red white and blue cheesecake parfait recipe fits into a couple of categories. Besides it being no-bake, it is also very easy to make. So easy in fact that I don’t give exact measurements for the fruit and cookie parts.
You can put as little or as much as you want – you could even leave one out if you wanted to (who would want to though!)
It is also very patriotic with red and blue fruit and white no-bake cheesecake filling.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for a Memorial Day, Fourth of July or Labor Day dessert that is perfect for parties and barbecues, this is it.
To make it even more party-friendly, I like to use either 4 or 8 ounce mason jars. You can make this a few days in advance and store the jars in the refrigerator until your party starts.
Serve these parfaits, sealed, on ice to stay cold and keep a glass of spoons nearby. Be prepared – these are a party favorite; double the batch for anyone that may want seconds (like me!)
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- crumbled vanilla cookies
- strawberries, quartered
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in the milk and powdered sugar until well combined and smooth.
- In a bowl or mason jar, layer your parfaits. Start with crumbled vanilla cookies in a thin layer, then a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture. Follow that with strawberries, more of the cream cheese mixture and blueberries. If there is room, top with more crumbled vanilla cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- 12 Ball Mason Jar with Lid - Regular Mouth - 16 oz by Jarden
- Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
- KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 321 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 64mg Sodium: 214mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 32g Protein: 4g
This recipe was first published on A Night Owl Blog.
Looking for more patriotic desserts?
Or another easy berry dessert? Try my white chocolate covered blueberries.
Or these fun desserts: