One pot mediterranean chicken feta pasta can be in 30 minutes with a rotisserie chicken. Serve with a cucumber side salad for an easy and delicious dinner!
I’m on a one pot meal kick, dear readers, and you’re in for a treat! I’ve combined my favorite mediterranean flavors – feta, olives, artichokes and garlic – with chicken and pasta for an easy and delicious dinner.
Usually when I make one pot dishes, I use cream cheese. It is great for creaminess, but not only is time to change it up.
Feta is a nice twist – while it doesn’t melt the same way, it does melt. And it adds a strong and bold flavor to the pasta that you just can’t get from cream cheese.
I used Nikos® feta for this recipe because its fresh and healthy. You can rest assured that you’re eating nothing but the best. Their full line of Mediterranean-style feta cheeses are certified Halal and made with rBGH-free milk.
One Pot Mediterranean Chicken Feta Pasta
One pot meals are not only easy, but often times packed full of flavor. This one pot mediterranean chicken dish does not disappoint.
Get it on your table quickly by using a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. When I want this quick meal, I drive over to the store to pick up a chicken and some Nikos Feta.
The other items are pantry staples but if I’m missing one or two I grab them too.
When Mr. B gets a craving for One Pot Mediterranean Chicken, I can usually make it in 30 minutes.
Especially if I recruit Mr. B to shred chicken or chop veggies for me. Perfectly paired with some crusty bread and a cucumber salad!
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint cherry/grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 14 ounce cans small artichokes, drained, cut in half
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet over medium. When it is hot, add the red onion and garlic to your skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and artichokes. Stir and saute for 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and chicken. Bring to a boil, then add the rigatoni. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rigatoni is tender. Stir in the feta, kalamata olives and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.