Oooh Friday the 13th.
I am not a superstitious person, so I’m really not that freaked out about today. I am not going to do anything different that I usually do. If a black cat crosses my path, I’m just going to lean down and give her a little head scratch (if she lets me.) And I don’t think I’ll have any ladders around me today that I would need to walk under to make my point.
Christmas is 12 days away so the last 2 items in my list are Christmas-centric. Love me some Christmas!
1. How did I not hear of some of these important food events? Do I need to boycott Barilla? I have already found a Sriracha recipe in case they shut down. And no tipping – ha, good luck with that one Time magazine… servers and bartenders will boycott serving before that happens.
2. Another super cute Vine video – I love me some dancing babies.
3. I am a pretty big fan of reading. I don’t have as much time to read as I’d like, but I plan on reading many of these books before the movies come out. I’ve already got Divergent (Divergent Series), Ender’s Game (The Ender Quintet), The Fault in Our Stars, and The Book Thief down.
4. I am happily married, but the hubs and I have very different schedules. Holiday season comes with holiday parties that I often have to attend solo. If you’re attending holiday parties solo, read this to help you survive.
5. I am sooo ready to start some kind of holiday tradition. I think its weird that I don’t have one already. If you are having the same dilemma as me, check out this list of 14 traditions – maybe one will fit for your family.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.