Memorial Day is just under one week away, and I’m excited because I’m pretty sure I have the day off of work, and Mr. B does too. We decided to have a little gathering in our yard so I’ve been doing some research for appropriately patriotic food. Wow, there is a lot out there!
I found so much that I had to choose something as the focus for this patriotic recipes round-up. Red, white and blue seemed a good choice – found mostly desserts but there were a few great salads and cocktails too.
1. Spangled Sandwich Pops – Spoonful
2. Red, White, and Blue Dessert Pizza – Better Recipes
3. Red, White and Blue Candy Apples – TidyMom
4. Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza – Seeded at the Table
5. The Red White and Blue Summer Salad – Green Lite Bites
6. Patriotic Taco Salad – Taste of Home
7. Red, White and Blue Sangria – Recipe Girl
8. Blackberry Champagne Margarita – Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
And check out these 16 Patriotic Recipes for Fourth of July too!
I can’t wait to plan my menu and let y’all know what I decide to make!
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.