I have jumped on the chalkboard bandwagon – it all started with a springtime chalkboard print in my living room. Then I found myself bookmarking and pinning all these neat free prints, and now I’ve made my own inspirational chalkboard print – I have to put all my tutorial-watchin’ skills to use, ya know?
My home is filled with free prints I’ve found on the internet – I am a little obsessed with all the goodies out there that can be printed on my home computer, or sent to Staples if I want to save my printer ink. And now that I’ve started making my own, its likely I will replace all the ones I currently have with prints I’ve made myself. Why not?
For my new readers, I started a series at the beginning of April I call “Eight Great” where I showcase some of my Internet finds. This week in addition to my eight favorite chalkboard prints, at the end of the post I have a Friday Freebie for you.
2. When the Moon Hits Your Eye by Nest of Posies (this link has several neat chalkboard prints)
3. Oh Snap by No. 2 Pencil
4. Kitchen Conversion Chart by Shanty 2 Chic
5. The Price of Anything by Pink Polka Dot Creations
6. Thank You Card by The Broke Ass Bride
7. Spring Has Sprung by I Should Be Mopping the Floor (I love the name of this blog btw)
8. Fashion Fades by How to Nest for Less (this link also has a great tutorial for making your own chalkboard prints)
I sometimes get overwhelmed with life, with this blog, with my job etc. When I made this I needed a little push to get me through a tough day (sometimes web design and PSE tutorials gets really confusing). I hope you find this a little inspirational. 🙂
You can right click on the picture and save it, or you can click on it and download it there.