Hey, all you procrastinators out there!! You have less than two days until you should be showering your mother with love, flowers and gifts. Yesterday I shared a DIY soap tutorial, but you are going to be cutting it close if you want to make that this weekend (unless you already have your soap supplies). I know you have forgotten to go shopping, so here are some other awesome DIY gifts you can make Saturday afternoon.
1. DIY sugar cubes – Nifty Thrifty Things
2. Tile coasters – Blueprint Crafts
3. Sweet Pea Pendant – Positively Splendid
4. Bling Push Pin Art – The Jones Way
5. DIY Printed Candles – Sparkle & Hay Wedding Blog
6. Chai Sugar Scrub Bars – with lovely,
7. Blooming Monogram – Parcel Post
8. Herb Garden in a Basket – Apartment Therapy
I made a few cards for those that want to go more handmade and less Hallmark. Just print them out on cardstock, cut out along the lines and fold at the center. If you decide to print them out, of if you like them, just leave a comment below and let me know. For best results, right click the link and save the PDF before printing – the images themselves are not made printing-quality.
I hope you all have a great weekend, and for all you moms – a happy mother’s day!!