Nothing says summer like watermelon.
Mr. B and I have yet to buy a whole watermelon together but I see that changing in the very near future. Usually we decide not to because its just the 2 of us, and what are we going to do with all of that watermelon?
Eat it, of course!
But seriously, we can make watermelon drinks, desserts, salads. I found a few watermelon soup recipes and some appetizers and side dishes. Watermelon recipes galore!
To help you sort through all of the recipes out there, I have rounded up 8 great watermelon recipes for summer. Enjoy!
8 Great Watermelon Recipes for Summer
1. No Bake Watermelon Cupcakes – Carolina Girl Cooks
2. Watermelon Caprese Salad – Foodess
3. Red Cabbage Summer Coleslaw – Hold the Grain
4. Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad – The Cherised Bite
5. Watermelon Gazpacho – Sequins at Breakfast
6. Prawn and Watermelon Panzanella – Spicy Ice Cream
7. Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade – Gourmande in the Kitchen
8. Watermelon Sponge Cake – Adventures in Cooking
I can’t wait to make some of these recipes when I buy a full watermelon this week. Maybe I will even come up with my own recipes? What a concept. 🙂