Thanksgiving is over and you are left with tons of leftovers. Mounds of turkey and mashed potatoes, more sweet potatoes than you would ever want to eat and lets not even get into the extra cranberry sauce.
You can eat some of it as it, but that is going to get old in a few days. Instead of turning your nose to the boring food, turn the food into something new with these 8 great Thanksgiving leftovers recipes. You’re welcome.
8 Great Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
1. Turkey Cranchilladas – Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
2. Turkey and Stuffing Pasty – Small Wallet Big Appetite
3. Leftover Turkey Shepard’s Pie – Jo Cooks
4. Dairy Free Turkey Pot Pie – Oh, Sweet Basil
5. Mashed Potato Pancakes – Let The Baking Begin
6. Thanksgiving Monte Cristo Sandwich – Family Fresh Cooking
7. Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Sandwiches – How Sweet It Is
8. Eggs Baked in Thanksgiving Leftovers – The Gouda Life
This post is part of a collection of posts celebrating all that is Thanksgiving. Click here to see the rest of the Thanksgiving “8 Great” posts.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.