I am not a huge stuffing fan, but if I do eat it, the stuffing has to be made in a pot and never put inside of the turkey. Weird, right? I don’t really know why – it may be because of the general weirdness I feel about meat and bones. Whatever the reason, a good stuffing that isn’t too bready is delicious!!
Just in case you like weird stuffings too, I rounded up some awesome stuffing recipes for you.
8 Great Stuffing Recipes
1. Christmas Stuffing Crumble – Almost Skinny Vegan Food (I know it says Xmas and this is for Thanksgiving…)
2. Sufganiyot Stuffing with Bacon – My Name is Yeh
3. Sage and Stuffing Seasoned Quinoa – Food Fitness Fresh Air
4. Paleo Cranberry Flax Stuffing with a Grain-Free Bread Recipe – Healthful Pursuit
5. Vegetarian Shiitake Leek Stuffing – Forbidden Rice Blog
6. Poblano Cornbread Stuffing – Love and Lemons
7. Gluten-Free Stuffing with Kale, Caramelized Onions, and Mushrooms – Oh My Veggies
8. Daphne Oz’s Mushroom and Vegetable Stuffing – Parade.com
This post is part of a collection of posts celebrating all that is Thanksgiving. Click here to see the rest of the Thanksgiving “8 Great” posts.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.