St. Patrick’s Day is upon us and if you’re like my friends and family, you like to partake in a little green beer and Guinness on the big day. Mr. B is Irish and he is huge on his Irish roots. He has several St. Patty’s day celebrations planned this year (it’s not a day, it’s an event), and needless to say he is excited.
I thought this week’s 8 Great should have a St. Patty’s Day theme because of that – the excitement is brewing in our household. Here are 8 Great recipes for St. Patrick’s Day – sure to fill you up before you fill up on beer.
1. Mini Reuben Appetizers – Pocket Change Gourmet
2. Guacamole Deviled Eggs – Cooking Stoned
3. Corned Beef and Cabbage Turnovers – Recipe Girl
4. Sweet Potato Irish Nachos – Skinnytaste
5. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – Very Culinary
6. Irish Walnut Oatmel Soda Bread – Unsophisticook
7. Vegan Shepard’s Pie – Ari’s Menu
8. Irish Bread Pudding with Caramel Whiskey Sauce – A Nerd’s Wife