The Super Bowl is only a few weeks away and its time to start thinking about food. I’m always a little torn between the football and the commercials (where should I focus!?) but I know I will usually sit closest to the food no matter what I’m watching. I usually get a big plate and pile a little bit of everything on it. I try everything and then when I go back for seconds I just get a second helping of whatever I loved the most. The funniest thing about that is it is often a second helping of whatever I brought… I only cook the foods I love. 🙂
Here are 8 great recipes for the Super Bowl that I’ve rounded up for you guys (my readers).
1. Eight Layer Taco Dip – Honey and Birch
2. Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip – Call Me PMc
3. Jalapeno Poppers with Chorizo and Chihuahua Cheese – Honey and Birch
4. Soft Pretzel Bites and Beer Cheese Dip – Peace Love and French Fries
5. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs – Real Housemoms
6. Chili Cheese Dip – Honey and Birch
7. Fried Ravioli with Cheesy Marinara Dipping Sauce – Clara Persis Blog
8. “Everything But the Kitchen Sink” Chili – Honey and Birch
If you have a recipe you think I should make for this year’s Super Bowl, leave a link in the comments and I will check it out.