I love succulents and projects with succulents. Succulents go beyond hens and chicks – there are many types of succulents. They can be incredibly colorful – I’ve seen purple, pink and blue – and are very hardy plants. I made sure lots of succulents were included in my wedding flowers, and my florist, the amazing Kristin from Kio Kreations in Naperville, IL did a wonderful write-up about her work for my wedding (Wow, alliteration) on her blog here and here.
I saved as many succulents from my wedding flowers as I could, but alas, they did not make it through the winter. When succulents are used in wedding arrangements, the roots are often cut almost completely off. I hoped that there was enough root left that it would grow back, but alas, we were not that lucky. 🙁
I started searching for a few succulent projects to try replace my beloved plants and came across these awesome projects.
1. Succulent Dresser – Grizzly Bear Modern
2. DIY Living Succulent Wreath – The Simple Elements
3. DIY Succulent Pallet Table – Far Out Flora
4. DIY Sedum and Succulent Living Wall Planter – One Hundred Dollars a Month
5. DIY Easter Succulent Garden in an Egg Carton – Every Day Family
6. DIY Summer Succulent Garden – Oh, Hello Friend
7. DIY Book Planter – Green Wedding Shoes
8. Succulent Boutonniere Ideas – Succulents and Sunshine
Do you have any ideas for succulent projects? If you do, please share them with me in the comments!!
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.