My love for potato soup started at a young age, so young I don’t even know how I old I was to be exact. My grandma made the best potato soup I’ve ever had and I have no idea how to recreate it. I have forever been on a search for a soup even a little similar to hers, but I have yet to find one. In the meantime, I have tried and loved a slew of potato soup recipes. Here are 8 of my favorite potato soup recipes.
1. Cheesy Potato Soup – Savory Simple
2. Gluten Free Loaded Baked Potato Soup – Gluten Free Travelette
3. Crockpot Ham & Potato Soup – Bohemian Transplant
4. Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup – Mama Loves Food
5. Hearty Potato Soup – Kayotic Kitchen
6. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – Damn Delicious
7. Beth’s Easy Cheesy Potato Soup – The Hungry Lovers
8. Havarti Potato Soup – Domestically Blissful
Update: I’ve shared my recipe for Loaded Baked Potato Soup! Check it out!
Enjoy! I know there are many more potato soup recipes out there, so if you have a favorite that you’d like to share with me please leave a link in the comments. I can only try so many, so a recommendation would be wonderful.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.