The only kitchen item I usually bring to Italy is plastic wrap… This time, however, I have brought one bag of Georgia pecans and a can of cane syrup, pecan pie being a necessary ingredient of Christmas.
—Frances Mayes, Under the Tuscan Sun
Pecan pie is an old southern tradition and part of holiday culture for many people. I know pumpkin pie has taken over dessert in many households but I see pecan pie making a comeback.
Just in case you are thinking the same thing as me, I’ve rounded up 8 great pecan pie recipes for you to make this holiday season.
8 Great Pecan Pie Recipes
1. Chocolate Pecan Pie – Bashful Bao
2. Nutella Pecan Pie – The Tasty Kitchen
3. Old Fashioned Pecan Pie – Design. Bake. Run.
4. Maple Pecan Pie – Little B Cooks
5. Chocolate Gelt Pecan Pie – Kitchen Tested
6. Cranberry Pecan Pie – Redhead Can Decorate
7. Pecan Pie Cheesecake (scroll down for the English version) – Mookies Baker
8. Southern Pecan Pie – Food Babbles
This post is part of a collection of posts celebrating all that is Thanksgiving. Click here to see the rest of the Thanksgiving “8 Great” posts.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.