I’ m starting to get into the winter spirit here at Casa B. It finally snowed yesterday and while it was a pain to drive in, I was reminded that Christmas is just around the corner.
**singing** It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ** One thing that always tastes like Christmas and winter to me is mint. Because of that, this week’s 8 great is going to be all about mint dessert recipes. Cookies, cupcakes, pies and other sweet things, all minty and all delicious.
1. Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcakes – The Cake Blog
2. Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies – Lolly Jane
3. Grasshopper Thin Mint Pie – The Domestic Rebel
4. Andes Frozen Mousse Mint Pie – The Kitchen Magpie
5. Peppermint Oreo Truffles – Cooking Classy
6. Thin Mint Pie – My Baking Addiction
7. Homemade Thin Mint Cookies – More Stomach
8. Frozen Mint Chocolate Tarts – A Couple Cooks
What are your favorite mint recipes? Leave me links in the comments and I’ll check them out.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.