In our house we like our mashed potatoes two different, separate ways. I like mine all garlicky and full of melted blue cheese. Mr. B likes his with lots of onions.
Very different, right? And that’s okay – it just means half of the potatoes get made one way and the other half, the other way.
If you’re looking for a different way to make mashed potatoes, you’re in luck. I’ve rounded up 8 great mashed potato recipes to change up your holiday table this year.
8 Great Mashed Potato Recipes
1. Roasted Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes – The Roasted Root
2. Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes – For the Love of Cooking
3. Paprika and Pepper Mashed Potatoes – Barefeet In The Kitchen
4. Saffron Mashed Potatoes – The Shiksa in the Kitchen
5. Goat Cheese & Basil Mashed Potatoes – High Heels to Hot Wheels
6. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes With Brown Butter – FoodSwoon
7. Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Celery and Garlic – Foodienarium
8. Parmesan Rosemary Mashed Potatoes – Crunchy Frugalista
This post is part of a collection of posts celebrating all that is Thanksgiving. Click here to see the rest of the Thanksgiving “8 Great” posts.
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.