Happy Cinco de Mayo party people!
Whether you plan on going out or are staying home, I think you should do a little celebrating. If you’re staying home, I have some fantastic recipes for you.
This year I don’t have a recipe of my own for you but I did round up the best of the best in margarita recipes. Here are my 8 favorite margarita recipes!
1. Cilantro Jalapeno Margarita – bell’ alimento
2. Key Lime Raspberry Margarita – Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
3. Bloody Orange Margarita Pitchers – Honestly Yum
4. Coconut Creamsicle Margarita – freutcake
5. Roasted Blueberry Basil Margaritas – How Sweet Eats
6. French Kiss Margarita – Bakers Royale
7. Ginger Beer Margarita – Minimalist Baker
8. Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita – Heather Christo
Whatever you make or eat, I just hope that you have a blast.