I don’t need to tell any Chicagoan that it is pretty darn cold outside. All you have to do is look at the squirrels curled up in their tails to know that there’s a slight chill out there. And if my fave Weather Channel forecasters are correct, it’s just as cold, or colder, in a large chunk of the U.S.
On days like today, I am tempted to make my favorite slow cooker hot cocoa recipe but then I get to thinking – why not try something new? I have rounded up 8 awesome hot chocolate recipes for everyone in this week’s installment of “8 Great.”
1. Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Hot Chocolate – A Night Owl
2. Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate – The Recipe Critic
3. Broiled Bailey’s Hot Chocolate – Amanda K By the Bay
4. Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate – Living Better Together
5. S’mores Hot Cocoa (Paleo) – South Beach Primal
6. Red Velvet Hot Cocoa – Heather’s French Press
7. Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate – Gimme Some Oven
8. Aztec Hot Chocolate Recipe – A Beautiful Mess
Do you have a favorite hot cocoa recipe? Share the link in the comments!