I know, I know – its Labor Day weekend, and I’m not sharing with you any awesome Labor Day recipes. Instead I’m sharing candy… well, my sweet tooth is on overload and if you’re looking for recipes for Labor Day, check out my Memorial Day recipe roundup or my Potato and Egg Salad recipe.
But if you’re jus tlooking for a collection of sweet goodness, curated just for you, check out these 8 great homemade candy recipes.
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – Heat Oven to 350
2. DIY Rock Candy – She Knows
3. Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs – Food 52
4. How to Make Lollipop Molds – Skip To My Lou
5. Lemon Drop Candy – Chocswirl
6. Homemade Candy Buttons – Popsicle Blog
7. Apple Cider Caramels – Blondie’s Cakes
8. Homemade Gumdrops – Bakerella