I have to admit something right away. I am not a fan of green bean casseroles. I don’t usually let my food mix on my plate and to me this is kind of what epitomizes the green bean casserole.
But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t like it. It is one of the great, traditional side dishes for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. That’s why I’ve rounded up 8 great green bean casserole recipes for you.
Update: I also have created my own green bean casserole recipe, which isn’t included in this round-up. You should totally check it out.
8 Great Green Bean Casserole Recipes
1. Green Beans with Creamy Mushroom Sauce – The Quixotic Table
2. Fresh Green Bean Casserole – Diana Dishes
3. Savory French Green Bean Casserole – The Cozy Apron
4. Cheddar Green Bean Casserole – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
5. Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole – Spicy Southern Kitchen
6. Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole – What Would Cathy Eat?
7. Fresh Green Bean Casserole – The Stock Pot
8. From Scratch Green Bean Casserole – Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
This post is part of a collection of posts celebrating all that is Thanksgiving. Click here to see the rest of the Thanksgiving “8 Great” posts.