The tree’s leaves are starting to change color and fall from the trees – now is the perfect time to start planning some fall crafts for those leaves. I have searched high and far and found these projects for you. Some are perfect for the younger folks, while others are great for older kids and adults. Any one of these crafty projects would be a perfect way to fill a chilly cold autumn day. Just grab a cup of hot cocoa and a pile of handpicked fallen fall leafs and get craftin’
Here are 8 great crafts for real fall leaves!
8 Great Fall Real Leaf Crafts
1. Leaf Table Runner – My Baking Addiction
2. Leaf Art – Just A Girl
3. How to Make A Leaf Wreath – The Space Between Blog
4. Leaf Relief – Cassie Stephens
5. Modge Podge Your Pressed Leaves – Make and Takes
6. Wax Paper Fall Leaf Cutouts – Maya Made
7. Leaf Alphabet – Martha Stewart
8. Leaf Animals – Atelier Pour Enfants
Are you looking for more crafty projects to fill your autumn days? Check out these project collections:
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.