When I was thinking about a topic for this week’s 8 Great, I just couldn’t get the Super Bowl out of my head. Yesterday I had so much fun watching football and now with a week off before the “big game, ” I’m going to think all week about what I’m going to eat. That’s why I decided to continue on with recipes that I think would be fun for a Super Bowl party (last week’s 8 Great was recipes for the Super Bowl. )
This week’s 8 Great is 8 great dip recipes. These are all great for parties – Super Bowl parties included. 🙂
1. Spicy Sun Dried Tomato Dip – Eat Yourself Skinny
2. Veggie Dip – Honey and Birch
3. Maine Lobster Dip – From Away
4. Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip – the Kitchn
5. Loaded Baked Potato Dip – Closet Cooking
6. 5 Layer Greek Dip – The Lovely Cupboard
7. Bacon Topped White Bean Dip – Lil’ Luna
8. Snickers Dip – Crazy for Crust
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.