Every single time I have a group of people over, I want to make a party punch. A good old adult alcoholic party punch.
I have two beautiful crystal pitchers that I would use, and a dozen stemless wine glasses. The crystal pitcher part does seem like a bad idea, thanks to the alcohol part, so I’m putting these punch dispensers and bowls on my to-buy list:
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. For more information, see my affiliate link disclosure.
This 2 gallon drink dispenser is saying “Party time!”
This little beauty from Amazon is awesome! It is also the most reasonably priced punch bowl set I’ve seen in a very long time.
This beehive drink dispenser would work for punches that don’t have chunks of fruit.
And now on to the punch recipes! I have rounded up 8 great alcoholic party punch recipes for your next adult gathering.
Alcoholic Party Punch Recipes
1. Raspberry-Rhubarb Collins Party Punch – Simple Bites
2. Sparkling Party Punch – Glorious Treats
3. Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch – Table for Two Blog
4. Raspberry and Serrano Sangria – Treehugger
5. Strawberry Margarita Punch – Divas Can Cook
6. Regent’s Punch – Saveur
7. Cranberry Moscato Punch – The Taylor-House
8. Champagne Apple Punch – Family Fresh Cooking
I have a few a few sangria’s that would make for perfect party punch!